The INDI-SQUARE can be used in any position around the work. Simply position the INDI-SQUARE to the work, raise and lower the anti-friction head and read the indicator. This will immediately show any error in squareness or straigntness.
Applications for the INDI-SQUARE are myriad and include:
- Checking squareness or straightness in cavities, slots, recesses and other hard to reach spots.
- Checking squareness of in line bored holes, also perpendicularity and straightness of vertical surfaces on the same part, all in one setup.
- Check squareness, straightness and parallelism of adjacent planes.
- Check perpendicularity, parallelism and straightness of intermittent surfaces.
- Check squareness of work piece setup on machine
- Check squareness and/or straightness of large parts right on your production line.
- Check horizontal surface straightness by moving the instrument on surface plate.
- Check inside faces and adjacent surfaces for squareness, straightness and parallelism, all in one step
MAIN PAGE | Product & Prices | Information | Links | Calibration | Applications | Repair Services